1. We have been in business since 1997. We have many years experience of booking all types of packages to sporting and concert events all over the world.
2. We’ll tailor your package. Tell us exactly what you want from your trip and we’ll do what we can to make it happen.
3. Reassurance. Once you have sent in your booking request through the website we will contact you by phone or email to discuss your requirements. We always want to ensure you are 100% satisfied with what you’ve booked and ensure there are no misunderstandings. We will also try to give you up to 48h to read through the booking confirmation before you have to confirm to us and make any payments.
4. Too much money? We’ll help you spread the payments.
5. Variety of products. Whether it’s La Liga football in Spain, NHL Ice Hockey in The States or a concert with your favourite band in Australia, we’ll do our best to make it happen.
6. Reliability. We only work with suppliers that we trust 100% and we know will deliver to our expectations.
7. Travel Guides. For many trips we can offer you expert travel advise and great travel guides through our sister company http://en.eventguides.com/
8. Different transport options. Our prices on the website do not include flights. You may save money by making your own transport arrangements.
9. All types of trips. A lads’ weekend or a family getaway? No problem, whether it’s a group of 25 football-loving men heading out to Malaga or a trip to Paris where the game is a part of a normal city break, we’ll deal with it.
10. Always available. Contact us any time before, during or after your trip with questions you may have. Throughout your trip you can reach us on our emergency number, for issues that cannot be solved by staff at the hotel or stewards around the ground etc.