Hungarian F1 Grand Prix will take place in Budapest on July 26, 2015. Visitors, traditionally, will have a chance for public pit walk on Thursday, watch practice sessions on Friday, qualifying sessions on Saturday and enjoy the final race – Hungarian F1 GP and the winners ceremony on Sunday. Hungarian GP is one of the most affordable for travelers Formula stages.
Hungary became the first Eastern European country which opened its doors to Formula 1. However, not many people know that long before the establishing of the F1 championship, motor racing was held on the 5 km long race track in Budapest’s park, 1936. Such teams as Mercedes, Auto Union, Maserati and Alfa Romeo participated in that race.
Hungaroring circuit is the shortest race course on the F1 calendar after Monako city circuit. It is almost impossible to overtake on this track for lack of long straights and fast corners. Therefore, aerodynamics of bolides has to be adjusted to maximum down force. However, it may cause problems with cooling as the force acting on the front wing of the car deflects airflow from direct hit into radiators. All these conditions make the race in Budapest more spectacular.
The Hungarian Grand Prix is usually followed by hot weather. We advise our customers to bring hats and sunscreens since the race will be held on the 26th of July and it might be very hot outside.
Book the trip to Formula 1 Hungary 2015, click here!
Contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance with travel packages or flight tickets.
Check Formula 1 schedule in the season of 2015:
- F1 Monaco 2015 – May 24, Monte Carlo. Book it, click here!
- F1 Canada 2015 – June 07, Montreal. Boo Book it, click here!
- F1 Austria 2015 – June 21, Spielberg. Book it, click here!
- F1 England 2015 – July 05, Silverstone. Book it, click here!
- F1 Belgium 2015 – August 23, Spa. Book it, click here!
- F1 Italy 2015 – September 06, Monza. Book it, click here!
- F1 Singapore 2015 – September 20, Singapore. Book it, click here!
- F1 Japan 2015 – September 27, Suzuka. Book it, click here!
- F1 USA 2015 – October 25, Austin. Book it, click here!
- F1 Mexico 2015 – November 01, Mexico City. Book it, click here!
- F1 Brazil 2015 – November 15, São Paulo. Book it, click here!