Italy is extremely beautiful in the beginning of autumn. You have a chance to experience that yourself by visiting Italian F1 Grand Prix at Autodromo Nazionale di Monza on the first weekend of September.
F1 Italy 2015, 06 September. Book it, click here!
Italian GP takes a special place in the Formula 1 calendar being one of the oldest and one of the most interesting race course. The race track is located near the city of Monza not far from Milan.
The length of the circuit is 5,793 km and the total length of the race – 306 720 m., which is 53 laps. The race is considered to be one of the fastest in modern formula because of its long straights (the longest is 1320m). Due to its fast straights pilots pass laps on full speed. This is where became famous such pilots as Peter Gethin, Michele Alboreto, Michael Schumacher, Juan Pablo Montoya and many others.
Milan is a perfect place for tourists. The city is considered to be a business and fashion center of Europe. You will find plenty of entertainment once you are there – fascinating guided tours over historical and modern attractions, San Siro Stadium, famous opera, shopping, active nightlife, tasty Italian cuisine and beverages.
We are very pleased to help you with travel packages to Autodromo Nazionale di Monza. To book a package, please, contact us at email@example.com
Check more Formula 1 stages in the season of 2015:
- F1 Austria 2015 – June 21, Spielberg. Book it, click here!
- F1 England 2015 – July 05, Silverstone. Book it, click here!
- F1 Belgium 2015 – August 23, Spa. Book it, click here!
- F1 Italy 2015 – September 06, Monza. Book it, click here!
- F1 Singapore 2015 – September 20, Singapore. Book it, click here!
- F1 Japan 2015 – September 27, Suzuka. Book it, click here!
- F1 USA 2015 – October 25, Austin. Book it, click here!
- F1 Mexico 2015 – November 01, Mexico City. Book it, click here!
- F1 Brazil 2015 – November 15, São Paulo. Book it, click here!