F1 Belgium 2015, August 23. Book it, click here!
Belgian Grand Prix is one of the oldest, most prestigious and most exciting Grand Prix stages in the Formula 1 calendar. Elevation changes, weather conditions, complicated turns as Eau Rouge make spectators watching the race with bated breath. Circuit de Francorchamps is one of the most overtaking and therefore the most spectacular race courses. Unpredictable weather at Spa is often a cause of the most interesting battles.
Just before the entrance to the race circuit, where the roar of engines could be heard from afar, you would be inspired by the atmosphere of Formula 1. Fans from all over the world united by one passion gather at the race course during the weekend at the end of August. All these give an incredible feeling of motorsport atmosphere.
It is worth noting stunning landscapes of Spa-Francorchamps. The Eau Rouge turn is probably the most famous turn in the championship with elevation change in 35 meters. The turn looks very cool and it seems that drivers go up almost on a steep wall. The race course is also the longest in modern Formula 1 with the length of 7 kilometers and 4 meters. It takes about two hours to walk around the circuit.
One of the particularities of Spa is that it may occasionally starts raining. It makes the race more challenging and complicated for pilots. We recommend bringing raincoats to the Spa circuit as the weather might be unpredictable.
Contac us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have more information about travel packages to Formula 1 Grand Prix Belgium.
Check other Formula 1 Grand Prix in the season of 2015:
- F1 Austria 2015 – June 21, Spielberg. Book it, click here!
- F1 England 2015 – July 05, Silverstone. Book it, click here!
- F1 Hungary 2015 – July 26, Hungaroring. Book it, click here!
- F1 Italy 2015 – September 06, Monza. Book it, click here!
- F1 Singapore 2015 – September 20, Singapore. Book it, click here!
- F1 Japan 2015 – September 27, Suzuka. Book it, click here!
- F1 USA 2015 – October 25, Austin. Book it, click here!
- F1 Mexico 2015 – November 01, Mexico City. Book it, click here!
- F1 Brazil 2015 – November 15, São Paulo. Book it, click here!