Formula 1 Abu Dhabi is the most exciting Grand Prix stages where fans can admire one of creations of Hermann Tilke and experience the world of beautiful Arab tales. The race takes place at Yas Marina Circuit which was specially built on an artificial island near Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE.
Book the trip to Formula 1 Abu Dhabi 2015, click here!
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix starts in the sunlight and finishes in the darkness under floodlights and illumination. Fans have a chance to enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the sunset at Yas Marina Circuit. It is one of the longest race courses of all other F1 stages: the length of the circle equals to 5,554 km, the number of laps – 55 and the total length of the race is 305.47 km.
Yas Marina Circuit is a long and straight track with high-speed sections and more than 20 turns and corners. Due to the fact that the race starts in sunlight and finishes with artificial light, it adds extra hassle to pilots and makes the race more spectacular. A part of the track passes by a harbor with a wonderful view of the bay and luxurious yachts. Furthermore, a five-star hotel is located right on the circuit from where fans can watch the race.
The Yas Marina property consists of a theme park, a water park, residential areas, hotels and beaches. Race tickets include daily concerts of world stars whose names are not known yet but most likely they will be as good as last year’s bands and artists: Paul McCartney, Aerosmith, Depeche Mode, Linkin Park, Beyonce, Britney Spears and many others.
Ferrari World allows fans to feel the drive of Formula 1 by riding Formula Rossa roller coaster, be inside Ferrari engine and wind tunnel as well as get acquainted with the history and achievements of the team from Maranello.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance with travel packages or flight tickets.
Check Formula 1 schedule in the season of 2015:
- F1 England 2015 – July 05, Silverstone. Book it, click here!
- F1 Hungary 2015 – July 26, Hungaroring. Book it, click here!
- F1 Belgium 2015 – August 23, Spa. Book it, click here!
- F1 Italy 2015 – September 06, Monza. Book it, click here!
- F1 Singapore 2015 – September 20, Singapore. Book it, click here!
- F1 Japan 2015 – September 27, Suzuka. Book it, click here!
- F1 USA 2015 – October 25, Austin. Book it, click here!
- F1 Mexico 2015 – November 01, Mexico City. Book it, click here!
- F1 Brazil 2015 – November 15, São Paulo. Book it, click here!